JAMB Profile - How to create JAMB account for 2021/2022 UTME
This article will guide candidates on how they can create their JAMB profile or account for the registration of the 2021/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
This article will guide candidates on how to create their JAMB profile or account for the registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Suppose you are preparing to participate in the forthcoming 2021 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. In that case, this article will show you how to create your JAMB profile or account in preparation for UTME registration.
Clacified has compiled a straightforward procedure that will guide candidates on how to create a JAMB profile/account for the 2021 UTME.
Follow the procedure below to create your JAMB profile or account:
How to create a JAMB profile or account
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board's website.
- Click on the E-facility link in the green navbar.
- Click on the Create e-Facility Account/Login button at the top right.
- Click on the "Create an Account" button.
- Once you click on the "Create an account" button, a form field will pop up where you will be required to fill out the form.
- The form includes your email address, email address confirmation, mobile number, mobile number confirmation, and a secret question and answer.
You can only use an on email address to create single JAMB profile account
7. After filling out the form, click on the "Verify Email" button.
8. An email noreply@JAMB.gov.ng will be sent to your email address to confirm your email.
9. Click on "Continue Your Profile Creation" to finish your profile creation.
10. Click on Login to access your new JAMB profile.
Please make sure you save or memorise the unique code sent to your email as you will need it for your JAMB registration at the Computer-Based Test centre