GOtv subscription: How to recharge your GOtv online
Learn an easy and detailed method on how to subscribe or recharge your GOtv decoder through online payment platform
GOtv is an organised television service in Africa that provides African citizens with different news, movie series, and live events worldwide, such as sports, political, business news, etc. Hence, millions of people subscribe for the GOTv channel to watch their favourite TV channels.
GOtv has made it easier for African countries to access different events at a low rate with their packages such as GOtv Jinja with 47+ channels at 1,640 naira, GOtv Jolli with 68+ channels at 2,460 naira and GOtv Max with 75+ channels at 3600 naira.
Have you been looking for an easy way to subscribe to your GOtv decoder? Look no further as Clacified has provided you with the simple and easiest means to subscribe to your GOtv without the stress of going to banks to face the frustrating queues in African Banks.
We will talk about how to subscribe your GOTv online in a bit, but first let's look at the payment options for your GOTv subscription.
1.Payment Options for Your GOtv Subscription
There are several options you can use to subscribe to your GOtv. GOtv has provided these options for its customers to choose the suitable one for their subscription.
Now, follow the procedures below to subscribe to your or your friend's GOtv online.
2.How to Subscribe Your GOtv with GlobalPay
To subscribe to your GOtv through GlobalPay, follow the procedure below.
- Log in to the GOtv website.
- Click on Pay and then on Pay Now.
- Enter your Surname or Mobile Number and your IUC Number at the back of your GOtv decoder
- Click on the sign-in button.
- Once you are signed in, click on Complete Payment GlobalPAY.com/your country's code, e.g. globalPay.com/ng for People in Nigeria.
- You will be taken to the GlobalPAY website.
- Select your card payment type and enter your card number
- Select the plan you want to subscribe
- Lastly, click on Pay.
3.How to Subscribe Your GOtv with Etranzact
The eTranzact method allows subscribers to pay for their subscription directly from their bank account, online and mobile.
To subscribe to your GOtv through mobile means, dial *389*9* your smartcardnumber#, then fill the required form field given to you.
To subscribe through the GOTV website, follow the procedure below:
- Select your country, enter your surname or phone number and input your IUC number
- Click on the sign-in button.
- Click View Balance or Pay
- You will be redirected to a payment summary page showing your balance.
- Click Pay to proceed to the Payment Subscription page to show your account details or the account of the person you want to subscribe for
- Enter payment option for eTranzact and then select BankIT.
- Enter your Bank account number and select the Bank.
- Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details
- Dial *389*00# with the phone number you used to register your bank account
- You will receive an OTP number on your phone
- Enter the OTP number you received in the space provided and click Pay.
- You will receive a Payment Response stating the details of the transaction, indicating successful payment.
4.How to Subscribe Your Gotv through Quickteller
- Switch your GOTv decoder on if your account has already been disconnected.
- Log on to the GOtv Quick teller page.
- Input your e-mail address or mobile number and your IUC number
- Chose the option you want to subscribe
- Click on the continue button
- Enter your name or the name or the name you used to register your GOtv
- Confirm that your IUC number was correctly filled.
- Click Pay and select your debit card type (Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard)
- Enter your card details, including your credit Card Number and Expiry Date and then enter your four-digit PIN.
- Click Pay to complete your transaction.