How to subscribe your DStv or your friend's DStv
Complete easy details on how to subscribe to your DSTV or your friend's DSTV with no stress
DStv is a Sub-Saharan African direct broadcast satellite service owned by MultiChoice company. The DStv company has made it easy for African countries to access hundreds of television channels worldwide.
It has made it easy for its customers to stay updated with any information worldwide and watch other life events such as football, basketball, tennis, rugby, wrestling, MotoGP, live music performance, movies and many other events.
Some DStv subscribers have found it difficult to subscribe to their decoder due to difficulty making payments through banks or other offline means.
DStv has made it easy for its customers to subscribe to their decoder or friend's decoder without stress.
Furthermore, any of its customers can now make payments on any DStv payment platforms near them without visiting a DStv office or a bank.
Payment options for your DStv subscription
There are multiple payment options you can use to pay or reconnect your DStv or your friend's DStv account as listed by DStv, including:
- Payment through the following listed banks: Access Bank, Enterprise Bank, FCMB Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Keystone Bak, MainStreet Bank, Stanbic Bank, StanbicIBTC Direct Debit, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank and Zenit Bank.
- Payment through ATMs such as QuickTeller and PayArena ATM
- Internet banking through Easy Money, eTranzact, GlobalPay, KongaPay, Paga-e-Pay, PayArena, QUickTeller and PayU
- POS payment through Baxi Box POS and PayArena POS
- USSD payment through eTranzact mobile and Stanbic mobile
How to subscribe to your DStv or your friend's DStv
To subscribe to your DStv or your friend's DStv, follow the procedure below
- Login to the DStv website
- Click on the Pay link in the menu bar
- Click on Pay Now
- Enter your Country, Surname or your Mobile Number and your Smart Card Number
- Click on the signing button to sign in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, enter the DStv subscription package you want to subscribe to.
- Click on Pay, and the details of the account owner will be shown to you
After you have seen your account details, payment options will be shown to you as listed above for selection
How to subscribe your DStv with GlobalPay
Follow the procedure below to use GlobalPay as your means of payment for your DStv subscription.
- Visit the DStv website
- Click on Pay and then Click on Pay Now
- Once you click it, you will be redirected to a new page to fill in your details.
- Enter your Surname or Phone Number and your Smart Card Number to log in to your account.
- Click on GlobalPAY as your means of payment.
- Once you click it, you will be redirected to the GlobalPAY page.
- Select your card type and then enter your Card Number
- Click on Pay
How to subscribe your DStv with eTranzact
The eTranzact method will allow you to subscribe to your DStv directly from your bank account. Follow the procedure below to use the eTranzact method for your DStv subscription:
- Select your country, enter your phone number and Smart card number
- Click on the sign-in button
- Click on viewable balance to proceed to the payment page, showing the date and amount for payment.
- Click on Pay to proceed to the Payment subscription page showing the Account Holder’s details.
- Select the eTranzact payment option and select BankIT.
- Input bank account number and select preferred bank.
- Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details
- Dial *389*00# with the phone number you used to open your bank account to receive an OTP.
- Input the OTP in the space provided and click Pay.
How to subscribe your DStv with a quick teller ATM
Another easy way to pay for your DStv subscription or subscribe to your friend's DStv is through ATM with the following process:
- Insert your ATM card
- Enter your PIN
- Select Pay Bills from the options on the screen
- Select account type (either current or savings)
- Select DStv for the options on the screen
- Select your DStv bouquet
- Enter your Smart card number, and click on Accept
If your viewing is not restored shortly afterwards, please text RA followed by the first 10 digits of your smartcard number to 30333 to fasten your restoration